This position is primarily responsible for operating multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directing callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties will be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Checks in Outpatient Participants collect fees, keeps a running record of fees collected, reconciles and turns fees over to the fiscal department daily.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Updates appointment calendars.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Takes payments for services and products.
- Prepares travel vouchers.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Experience required 1-2 years.
Salary details $15.00 hr.
Benefits: Participation in 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Annual and Sick Leave