This position is primarily responsible for the provision of clinical counseling services and comprehensive management. This position reports directly to the Senior Counselor.
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for timely and accurate documentation of services rendered in accordance with OASAS 822 regulations and deadlines.
- Completes intakes and assess participant’s appropriate level of care.
- Conduct psychosocial assessment.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on participant needs.
- Provide individual and evidence-based group counseling (i.e. Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Matrix Model).
- Conduct discharge planning and provide aftercare services.
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed
- Maintain an active caseload of 25 participants
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Required to work some evenings
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- CASAC and 1year experience working with applicable populations who have substance use/co-occurring disorders; or
- CASAC-T with 2-3 years’ experience working with applicable populations who have substance use/co-occurring disorders; or
- High School Diploma and 6 years’ experience working with applicable populations who have substance use/co-occurring disorders.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Experience working with adolescents/young adults preferred
Participation in 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Annual and Sick Leave