Per Diem Substance Abuse Counselor to provide weekend, holidays and sick call coverage and oversight of an intensive 819 Residential Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provision of facility oversight, ensuring client compliance, safety and facility maintenance
- Ensures daily finger imaging
- Ensures and monitors hourly census checks
- Conducts weekend toxicology
- Provides crisis intervention services as needed
- Conducts group counseling or rap sessions as instructed
- Knowledge of evidence based programming
- Attends to client needs in a thorough and timely manner
- Attends staff meeting and team conferences as required
- Completes required documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintains current knowledge base on counseling issues regarding substance abuse and other psychosocial disorders
- Seeks supervision and consultation as needed
- Knowledge of electronic record keeping
- 1-2 years’ experience in an intensive residential setting
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check, obtain clearance from the Office of Children and Family Services, and be drug free.
Employment Type: Part Time
Salary details: $26.00 hourly.
Note: All Elmcor employees are subject to mandatory vaccinations per the New York City Vaccine Mandate regulations. All city employees and covered employees of contracted human services organizations must verify that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com