A human service professional to provide case management services to participants who are eligible for assistance through the Center of Treatment Innovation program. The role of our Case Manager is guiding participants through the treatment and recovery system by assisting with access issues, developing relationships with service providers, and tracking interventions and outcomes. The Case Manager provides direct services to participants including the completion of needs assessments, care plans, periodic reassessments, and overall comprehensive service coordination. This position reports to the COTI Program Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate with participants, families, SUD treatment and medical personnel as necessary to facilitate a desired outcome.
- Educate participants and facilitate procedures related to support benefits with a special focus on the process for transitioning into recovery.
- Provide holistic and comprehensive case management services.
- Participate in the intake and assessment process.
- Assess eligibility for benefits and entitlements.
- Goal setting and long-term case plan development.
- Motivate others toward achieving goals.
- Progress monitoring.
- Maintain current contacts for advocacy and referrals.
- Meet with or have telephone contact with participants on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain knowledge of community resources and counseling/social work practices with high-risk populations.
- Connect families with needed and available community resources.
- Maintain a caseload of participants/families
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree in social services or related clinical field and 2 years’ experience working with applicable populations;
- BS/BA Degree in a human services related discipline and 5 years’ experience working with applicable populations;
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check, obtain clearance from the Office of Children and Family Services and be drug-free.
Employment Type: Full Time
Language (English/Spanish) a plus.
Benefits: Participation in 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Annual and Sick Leave.
Salary details: $55k annually.